------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McGregor here... What are the chances that I run into Christina Mosteller Hall and Karen Obringer during my trip to Franklin, IN? They were at Franklin College for the Career Development Professionals of Indiana Leadership Institute. I hear they're "Social Media Rock Stars!"
I just loved the gardens and the local history at Franklin College. Here's a little video of my fun trip in Franklin, IN on June 16, 2010.
That was so much fun, but it was time to spread my wings... literally! I flew to San Francisco to check out the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Warf, and Alcatraz. There aren't as many gardens in San Francisco, but there was plenty of water and nice people!
Did you know that it's one of the most expensive cities in which to live? If I were to move there, from my home in Fort Wayne, IN, I would need to make three times my average salary! That's a lot of green, even for an experienced gardener like myself!
Here are some fun pictures of my trip to San Francisco. I wonder where I'll travel to next...


I visited Fisherman's Warf and saw Alcatraz Island. I thought it would be bigger!
I also walked the Golden Gate Bridge and stopped traffic. Not many people have seen a traveling gnome.
No comments:
Post a Comment